Frequent feeding and feed pushing throughout the day and night stimulates the dry matter intake of the herd. This optimizes rumen health, feed efficiency and productivity. By automating this recurring work, you make your life easier, and your production more efficient.Brochure
- Bin and auger are made entirely of stainless steel
- Drive and electrical components made more accessible, making it faster and easier to maintain
- Magnet to remove accidental metal particles from the feed
- Can be used with a feed kitchen, tower silo or commodity box set up
- Feed-height sensor, feeds based on intake of cattle
- Adjust rations simply and quickly in T4C
More frequent feeding also means flexible feeding: not at fixed intervals, but when necessary, and the amount of residual feed is reduced. Eating several times, a day keeps the pH value of the rumen constant, and allows cows to make better use of the ration they eat.
Automating your feeding system saves you from having to do a repetitive job every day, and means you can save on average 8-12 hours a week to focus on other aspects of your operation.
Frequent feeding is good for cow health, fertility and milk production. On average, farmers see a 1.9kg increase in production along with a 0.2-0.3% increase in fat and 0.2-0.3% increase in protein within the first year of feeding with the Lely Vector.